Reporting of changes in data in the Business Register of Slovenia
- Application of changes to the entrepreneur in the business register (pp.)
Any change in the data required for entry in the Business Register of Slovenia (PRS) must be communicated within 15 days of the occurrence of the change.
You may report changes by entrepreneurs (s.p.) yourself or via an authorized person through the e-VEM system or one of the točk SPOT (VEM).
Reporting data changes at d.o.o.
Small or simple changes can also be made at the SPOT (VEM) point, either one-person or multi-person d.o.o.
Simple changes are, for example, adding activities, changing a company, changing the company’s headquarters, which also means changing the act on the establishment / social contract.
The SPOT point (VEM) can perform the process of registering a change in a social contract only in the case of a simple (VEM) contract. With more complex changes and more complex ones poslovnih oblikah you have to include itnotarja.
Examples of changes requiring the inclusion of a notary:
- increase in share capital d.o.o. from the company’s assets,
- increase in share capital d.o.o. with new inserts,
- simplified reduction of share capital d.o.o.,
- regular reduction of share capital d.o.o.,
- reduction in share capital by withdrawing own shares in d.o.o.,
- change of shareholder d.o.o. due to the transfer of the business share,
- change in the name, registered office or activity of a company having a social contract in the form of a notarial record.
IMPORTANT: In the event that a social contract is concluded in the form of a notarial record, you can make changes only with a notary.
It is important that a social contract concluded with a notary can be transformed into a simple social contract on a special form, if this existing contract allows. If a social contract is concluded on a special form, certain changes may be made to the company at SPOT (VEM), which performs these procedures free of charge.
Changes can not be made at the SPOT point (VEM) even in the case of a more complex composition of capital d.o.o., such as:
- one-person d.o.o., which was a purchased company,
- one-person d.o.o., formed from s.p.,
- multi-person d.o.o., to which it was attached, pp.
Therefore, before any amendment to the act on the establishment / social contract at SPOT (VEM), they check how the capital is drawn up and, if necessary, refer the company to a notary.